Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I think I'll just hold it.

So in an earlier post I shared with you my BMW of a toilet that sort of reminded me of my car back in Houston, both alpine white with a heated seats.

Since then, I've experienced the other end of the toilet spectrum. Yes thats right, the ceramic hole in the floor. This, ladies, is what you will find yourself doing your business in, in some public places and all port-a-pottys. Yes, this is a WOMENS restroom. Can you guess which way your supposed to hmm..squat?


I wasn't sure at first either. After close obsevation I found a handle about a foot off the ground on the wall on the right side of the photo to hold onto for balance. How thoughtful. If you are trying to make it easy, give us something to sit on... like a toilet!

Oh, and in case you were wondering, the stall doors do go all the way to the floor :)


No comments:

Post a Comment